Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fall Romance...




Hair & Makeup by Maria Chang
Have you ever seen a more beautiful orange bouquet?
That's why I designed a very fresh makeup look for Corey; shades of brown and apricot to complement her wedding orange palette. For hair, Corey brought me a photo of a model wearing a round tiara around her hair... Corey looked everywhere for that hair piece with no luck, so I suggested she get a diamond necklace (choker style) and voila! She had the exact look she wanted! We wrapped the necklace around her half-up do. She looked amazing! I never settle for less than what the client wants. If something is not available, I will try to find an alternative.
Photos by Todd Rafalovich... Do I have to say anything? The photos speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!