Thursday, August 30, 2007

Swan Princess...










Laura is such a delicate, demure, & beautiful bride...
She moved like a swan in her beautiful gown.
The wedding was perfect and one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've witnessed.

We kept the makeup very softly, enhancing her beautiful eyes.

Laura's gown was so unique and she had difficulty finding a hair accessory to coordinate but I quickly noticed her beautiful silk flower detail on her gown and suggested that she have the same detail in her hair. She loved the idea! The hair was classic and simply elegant, I cascaded the silk flowers on her hair as to create a seamless flow of flowers from her hair down to her gown. The effect was so breathtaking!

My other highlight at this wedding was meeting a legendary rock star! He was a guest at the wedding, but out of respect for my client, I can not mention his name... Professional courtesy.

Beautiful photography by Todd Rafalovich. I absolutely love Todd's photography and he's such a pleasure to work with. He has a six sense when it comes to anticipating when the next great shot is about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!