Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ole! Victoria!




Victoria was the epitome of the traditional Spanish bride. I got married almost 20 year ago (I was a total 80's bride) so if I was to have another wedding, I would want to look like her! She made all my fantasies come true! From the moment I saw her dress (amazingly romantic lace dress), I knew exactly what to do with her hair & makeup.

For hair, a low Spanish chignon "Moña." Victoria had extremely curly hair and I had to completely straighten her hair so it would be completely smooth and frizz-free, we then had to re-do the curls into a softer and bigger curl for the chignon design. It took longer than usual but the end result was completely worth it.
For makeup, we focused on creating romantic Spanish eyes.

Kurty from Kurty Photography told the story of this day with amazing detail in a SLIDE SHOW. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!