Friday, January 25, 2008

Esther's Review...


Everyone who has booked Maria Chang for their wedding rave about her.

I am no exception, however I thought I would give specific examples of the things she and her assistant did for me at my wedding to tell you all why she lives up and surpasses her reputation on being fabulous and amazing.


Her hair and makeup is exceptional but here are the other things she did for me:

1. She’s organized, on time, has her crew ready to go.
2. The makeup and hair she does is amazing, in particular, she has some sort of “magic” touch that keeps my lipstick on all night.
3. She showed me the proper way to dab my tears to not affect my makeup and also gave me advice to think of Janet Reno in a bikini to keep from crying. :)
4. She touched up my makeup for the photos my photographer shot.
5. She assisted my photographer is lining up people for formal photos.
6. After the Korean ceremony I was sweating from the layers of clothing I had to wear. She fanned my back and took my nasty sweaty bra from me to put aside! If that’s not dedication and help, I don’t know what is.
7. She pinned all the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen and the corsages on the moms, and re-tied all the sashes for the bridesmaids that came undone when I tied them.
8. Her assistant was no exception, she had a whole tool belt armed with anything I would possibly need, bobby pins, safety pins, scissors, tissue, etc.
9. They both were very detailed. Just to give an example, my flower girl had a dress with a layer of tulle on the outside of the skirt with a satin ribbon that was along the hem. I did notice several months ago that the tulle hung down past the satin ribbon but didn’t do anything about it. Maria and her assistant actually noticed this little detail and trimmed the tulle evenly so it wouldn’t stick out past the satin ribbon.

I had a day of coordinator but she was busy running around setting things up so it was great to have Maria by my side the entire time leading up to the wedding to help with any little details or hiccups. It was absolutely invaluable service. There are so many little stresses and things to worry about on your wedding day, and with Maria by my side I felt perfectly fine. She make sure I looked good for all the photo shots with my photographer as well.

PMA is worth every cent you pay and more. My mom was so happy I booked her and was grateful for her help and her assistants help as am I. It’s the best decision I made as far as booking my vendors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!