Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Karla's Review...



Hi Maria,

How are you? I hope all is well. Yesterday was my first day back to work and am now just starting to get caught up. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to you and your team for what you all did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. You and your team were so helpful and I can't imagine going through that day without you.. The service you provide is like no other, you do so much more than what one would expect a hair and make-up artist to do. There aren't enough words that can express how grateful I am to you and your team. You put me at ease, made me feel comfortable, and more importantly made me feel beautiful (I never say that). I saw the pictures that Ann posted on her site and I know I would not have looked like that if it wasn't for you. I can't tell you how many compliments I received that day. You were able to create a look that was timeless and elegant. I'll look back at my wedding pictures 20, 30, 40...years from now and I know I'll still love the way I looked that day. I absolutely loved how I felt that day and I know I owe that to you. Just thinking about my wedding day brings a smile to my face.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you...thank you...thank you!!! I can't say it enough! You are so talented and I hope to work with you again sometime in the near future.

xoxo
Karla

P.S. I've said it many times and I'll say it again. You were worth every single penny!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to see more of Karla's photos, please visit Ann Hamilton's blog

2 comments:

  1. Karla, you're such a beautiful bride! That picture totally belongs in some couture bridal magazine. Amazing! I TOTALLY agree. Maria is absolutely out of this world..She does it all! I will also reiterate..She is worth every single penny and way more! My now hubby also more than agrees now that he has seen it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep the clients first!

    Would you consider posting our Blogger Search Contest through your networks and/or sites? We're looking for a unique storyteller to go over the edge in Bridal publishing!

    http://makelovereal.net/blogger/

    The reward is a $3000 destination engagement session with multimedia presentation by me! You can grab the video code from the above page, to embed it in your blog or site.

    Yours in the image,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!