Monday, December 15, 2008

Get me out of AUTO mode AUGIE!

I don't know about you but I have an amazing Nikon camera (last year's xmas gift from my dear husband) that I use all the time ... BUT... always on AUTO mode... I don't know what the many options mean and everytime I discover something new is amazing to me... So I'm not leaving anything to chance any more (the occasional good picture), I am ready to move to the next level and master my Nikon! If you have my same problem; then maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I would seriously like to go to this. I need a nice camera first. I'm hoping Ming will come through since he asked what I wanted. It would be awesome to see you there! Anyway, I think your photo shoot sessions at trials are awesome as they are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!