Monday, August 31, 2009

Client Review | Jamie


Dear Maria,

Now that Darrin and I are finally settled and unpacked in NYC, I can write you the thank you that you deserve. :)

I remember when I first met you at my engagement session - I was stunned when you rolled in all of your gear and unpacked everything; I felt like a movie star before the glamming up even began!

Fast forward to our wedding day - not only did I receive the same treatment, but you did so much more than I ever could have imagined. The day truly would not have run as smoothly as it did if it weren't for you. You touched up the groom, helped me countless times with my dress, did the fastest hair change ever, kept me calm, helped myself and the bridal party during pictures, protected me from 350 guests coming up to me during picture time, and sooo much more!!!

In all seriousness, because of you, I have never felt as gorgeous as I did on my wedding day. I rocked a hair style I never thought I could (and felt comfortable doing it), and my perfectly done make up lasted through the sun, tears, and dancing. I still looked and felt like myself, just more glamorous! I was actually sad to wash everything off at the end of the night.

Thank you again a MILLION times over for being such a wonderfully fun and easy person to work with and for perfecting our wedding day!!! Although, I tried in this email, I don't think I will ever be able to fully express how big of a role you played on our day. I am definitely going to send everyone I know who is engaged your contact number ;).

We wish you all the best!! Let us know if you're ever in NYC, and we'll take you out for some good eats.

xo,

Jamie

P.S. Please send Mauricio our thanks as well. I remember while we were getting ready, he was snapping photos of the bridesmaids WHILE handing you bobby pins! Too funny :). He also kept me calm when everyone left to line up for the ceremony! Thanks again Mauricio!!!

__________________________________________________

To see Jamie's beautiful wedding photos, please visit the Skog as in Vogue Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!