Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tami's Review...


Dearest Maria,

This e-mail is LONG overdue, but I am glad that I have finally found the time to sit here and properly thank you for being such an integral part of our wedding day.

What can I say, except, it wouldn't have been the same without you!!! You were, by far, the MVP of our wedding!! I can't tell you how many people in our bridal party and families came up to us and asked us who the woman in the toolbelt was ;-) You were such a superstar. Not only were you the hair/makeup person, you became the default wedding coordinator. You helped us pose for photos, lifted my train when it needed to get picked up, led the way through the crowd, and overall, just made the day flow so much more smoothly.

And that was all the OTHER stuff. I haven't even talked about the reason for which you were hired -- hair and makeup -- which was just absolutely phenomenal. I felt like a movie star!!! You were able to make me look and feel so beautiful, and yet, I still felt like I looked and felt like "me." Thank you, thank you, thank you, for getting to my room in the wee hours of the morning (6am!) to transform me, my bridesmaids, and my sisters into wedding hotties ;-)

I really cannot adequately express how thankful and HAPPY I am that you were there for our wedding day.

You were also sooooo easy to work with and get along with, and it made for a really fun day!!! It was obvious that you knew how important this day was for me and Brian, and you made sure that everything just went our way :-) So for that and everything else, WE THANK YOU!!!

All the best,

Tami

____________________________

To view Tami's beautiful wedding photos, please visit Jennifer Skog Blog:

WEDDING PHOTOS - PART I
WEDDING PHOTOS - PART II

2 comments:

  1. I am not at all surprised by this, Maria! Words can hardly describe how amazing you are. Every bride is lucky to have you grace their wedding! Grooms, too, because sometimes they need a little blot love with the oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any bride is lucky to have you. I still think about how you transformed me into a beautiful bride and that was 3 years ago! Great job Maria!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!