Friday, February 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes at Today's Bride Cover Shoot


I really enjoy the preparation process for this type of photo shoot; I get so excited choosing the wardrobe, accessories, model, and theme mood boards. Once we have a concept in mind, it inspires me to create the hair & makeup design. For this shoot, we wanted a modern take on the sexy 1920's Parisian Chic. The makeup was soft bronzed smokey eyes and soultry lips and for hair I did a messy faux bob.

The photographer and my partner in crime, Jennifer Skog, did an amazing job as the creative director for this shoot. It's great to have a partner who is as commited as I am in creating beautiful images. I love working with her!

The behind the scenes footage was filmed by non other than Andrew Hsu of Studio MSV. He captured the day with amazing detail and his unique style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!