Sunday, May 22, 2011

Featured Wedding | Sade and Brent (Punam Bean Photography)

Meeting Sade for the first time was like meeting an old friend. We connected instantly and within minutes we were even sharing business ideas. She was such an easy-going bride and I felt her appreciation for my work.

Sade's dress is my absolute dream wedding dress. If I was to get married today this is the dress I would love to have.

In this wedding I had the opportunity to work with photographer Punam Bean, a New York photographer. It is always a great experience to work with photographers from other regions of the country. For more photos of this wedding, visit the Punam Bean blog.

Planner: Mary Phan with VERY MERRY EVENTS

Video: Alan Silva and his team SILVA STILLS AND CINEMA

Venue: CORNERSTONE GARDENS

Second Shooter: EMILY GRIFFITH

Assistant: Kasey Lindsay

Hair and Makeup: Maria Chang from Professional Makeup Artistry