Friday, December 16, 2011

WPPI 2012 | Makeup Artistry for Photo Shoots + Workshops


Every year I attend the WPPI Wedding Photography Conference in Las Vegas (this is my 5th year!). It is the best place to meet and work with great photographer from around the world. Last year I had the privilege to work with New York based photographer Mel Barlow of Mel Barlow & Company and Los Angeles based photographer Ray Soemarsono of Apertura during their photo shoots in Las Vegas. The shoots were incredible fun and we collaborated splendidly to make sure we got incredible images. This year I'm extending my hair, makeup & wardrobe styling services to all photographers at WPPI. Please email me at info@pmastyle.com for more info or to schedule hair and makeup for your photo shoot, workshop, or project. I look forward to seeing all my friends and meeting new ones!

Viva Las Vegas!

 xoxo,
 Maria



{Credits}
Mel Barlow & Company Photography
Model: Actress Alexis Cozombolidis
Hair, Makeup, & Wardrobe Styling: Maria Chang of PMA