Thursday, January 3, 2008

Creme de la Mer


Is no secret that the ubber expensive Creme de la Mer has a cult celebrity following but that's not the reason I use it on my clients. Flawless makeup starts with very hydrated skin, my first and most important step before I start makeup is skin preparation. Since I don't have control of how my clients take care of their skin, I need something that can give me instant hydration; Creme de la Mer delivers every time. It is like putting 8 glasses of water in your skin, dehydrated skin becomes plumped with moisture instantly. For me, the high price is totally worth it, I don't mind it since it gives my clients a glowing complexion on contact. Check out the Story behind this miracle in a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!