Monday, January 7, 2008

1940's Shanghai Style...







Sarah was my 1940's Shanghai Bride. I loved when her father approached me and told me that I've turned his daughter into a classic beauty reminiscence of "1940's Glamour", he was the proudest father I've ever met. Sarah style was so avant garde and as unique as her personality. She was classy and sophisticated. Her hair & makeup was old Hollywood style. After looking at her dress for the first time...What else could I do?

The photographer at this wedding was Ben Chrisman. I've been waiting to work with Ben for a long time (I'm a big fan of his photography) and when Sarah told me she had hired him, I was jumping with joy. I was to finally work with him! Let me tell you... I was not disappointed! See for yourself: Sarah's Wedding Slideshow by Ben Chrisman.

I'm looking forward to working with him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!