Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mama Mia!




I have the privilege to witness all of my brides happiest day of their life... often time many of them keep in touch with me and I become part of other happy occasions in their life. This is the case with Karen. I did her hair & makeup for her engagement pictures, wedding, and now I get to be part of her maternity photo shoot. The photo shoot took place in my home and Jennifer Skog worked her magic with photography. We wanted "Vanity Fair" style pregnancy photo shoot, we called it "Pea in the fashion pod"; it was such a fun shoot! The baby came two weeks after the photo shoot at the eight month of the pregnancy... Phew! that was close!

This is Karen in her 2006 wedding:




UPDATE!!
Here is a picture of the Baby:

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Maria,

    I'm so glad that you've been there to share every special event in my life. From the engagement pictures, wedding and maternity session. It has always been a wonderful experience working with you. If I could, I would get married year (of course to Patrick) and have you there!

    By far, the wedding was the most memorable event to be with you!

    Again thank you so much for everything and keep in touch!

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!