Thursday, February 7, 2008

25th BAWN - Gala Masque Ball

Here I am with Jennifer Skog & Cindy Danbom... my dates!


Wedding vendor royalty at its best! I had so much fun at this event... I was rubbing elbows with La Creme de La Creme of Bay Area wedding professionals. The annual Bay Area Wedding Network (BAWN) party is a Gala not to be missed, the food, the decor, the details!

We all got to wear fancy masks and it was so much fun to try to recognize everyone. It is nice to see vendors have fun at a party! (We are so focus in making everything so perfect!). The event was held at the newly remodeled Julia Morgan Ballroom at the Merchants Exchange Building. The room looks AMAZING! The perfect venue for a elegant wedding. The event is produced every year by Marie Rios, owner of Creative Occasions and Gwen Helbush, president of Where to Start, Inc. I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!