Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SFO to NYC: Nam Vo


My friend, colleague and makeup artist extraordinaire NAM VO just moved to the big apple to expand her already successful makeup artist career... I've had the pleasure of knowing Nam for sometime and I have great respect and admiration for her artistry; in getting to know her, I'm particularly impressed with her drive and determination, I am positively sure that she will accomplish every goal she sets her mind to do.

For any bride getting married in the New York area my advice would be to book Nam as soon as possible!!
You'll have an amazing artist!

For brides looking for an artist to travel to Europe or the Caribbean, Nam is the perfect choice since she's done several destination weddings; just recently I had a request for a wedding in Paris which I was not available to do, but now that Nam is in the east coast I thought she would be perfect one for the job... so I recommended her to the client, needless to say, she'll be doing that wedding in Paris! Tres bien!

Nam will also be available for a few weddings a year in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Good Luck Nam... And keep us informed about your NYC adventures!!
I can't wait to see your work in the cover of Vogue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!