Sunday, July 6, 2008

French Silk and Feathers...Ooh! La! La!






Ooh! La! La! Indeed! The super stylish Candice knew exactly the look she wanted for her wedding day; when she came to the trial she simply said "Let me tell you what I'm doing, and you'll know what I'm talking about"... Well, she was not kidding! I got so excited with all the details she was describing... She was planning a swanky, out of the box, spectacular wedding full of fabulousity! We immediately decided on old Hollywood glamour. For hair, an elegant chignon and finger wave bangs. For makeup, I did hot and smoky eyes with hints of pink and apricot (to match her colors). The elegant affair was held at the beautiful Kohl Mansion and the exquisite food was catered by La Bocca Fina.

Photos by the extraordinary Todd Rafalovich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!