Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Grand Affair: Jen & Ming

I am so blessed to have great clients that keep in touch with me and update me on the "After" the wedding events; today I received an email from Jen:

"The videographer just posted on their blog our video that was shown at the end of the evening to our guests. You had left before that but I wanted to share it with you because your hair and makeup talent is clearly evident in it. I don't think you could have done better and all my girls are stunning!! Thanks again. Ming finally understands just how awesome you are because you are way more than what you give yourself credit for! You do it all...Not just makeup." - Jen

The wedding was incredible and full of beautiful details:



Jen + Ming's SDE - San Francisco, CA from StillMotion on Vimeo.

I also had the pleasure of working with Patrick Moreau & Michael Luong of StillMotion Cinematogarphy; they are based out of Canada but travel the world creating amazing videos. I was in awe of their creativity and amazing talent. I can't wait to work with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!