Monday, September 15, 2008

Una Bella Paloma...






Bella Paloma! Is definitely a very stylish bride! I'm so glad she agreed to allow me to do two hairstyles for her wedding day... when I found out she was a Jennifer Skog bride; I had to turn up the Vogue factor and create two very different looks for her... Jennifer has such a keen eye for fashion and style and her sessions are exactly like a fashion magazine photo shoot; that is why I had to pump up the fashion volume at this wedding!! Check out the rest of Paloma's photos at Jennifer Skog Blog.

UPDATE: Click here to view Paloma's slideshow by Jennifer Skog

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful bride and of course you and Jen do gorgeous work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to work with you and Jen on this wedding. You've done an amazing job with Poloma's make-up and hair. You're simply the best Maria. I wish I can have just 15 minute of Maria every day. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!