Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you! from Jazelle...

Dear Maria,

I just wanted to express my heartfelt THANK YOU for all you did on our wedding day. You made me look and feel so beautiful, and I cannot tell you how many compliments I received all day. You did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup, and I felt flawless! (I never feel flawless!! Haha). Your assistant also made my bridesmaids look so beautiful too! You trained her very well! :)

I also wanted to say thank you for all the other things you did that day that did not go unnoticed -- from touch-ups to arranging my dress for pictures to re-doing my bustle... You knew what to do for anything and everything. I will be eternally grateful!

Thank you again, Maria! I will definitely recommend you to all future brides! Best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Love,
Jazelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment love!