Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FLIP MOVIES | Coming Soon!

I recently purchased the new Flip video camera and I'm already in love with it!

I wanted something simple to use to archive my work and travel adventures to share in my blog... you heard right... now I want to video blog!

I just shot my first footage and I'm in the process of editing the video, in the so easy to use windows movie maker, I will publish it as soon as I finish the editing.

Now, don't expect Spielberg, the video thing is new to me... my only goal is not to give the viewers motion sickness with my amateur rendition of my life.

To learn more about the flip watch this video published by amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh look out! Maria Chang Productions! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment love!